Sunday, January 12, 2014

Streak of Lightning Quilt Block and a Song for Sunday

Click here for pattern information for Streak of Lightning quilt block.

Revelation Song
Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
Holy, holy is He.
Sing a new song to Him who sits on
Heaven's mercy seat.


Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty
Who was and is and is to come.
With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings!
You are my everything and I will adore You!


Clothed in rainbows of living color,
Flashes of lighting rolls of thunder.
Blessing and honor, strength and glory and power be
To You the only wise King.

Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder,
At the mention of Your name.
Jesus, Your name is Power, Breath, and Living Water
Such a marvelous mystery.


by Jennie Lee Riddle


 


 

You might also enjoy reading my previous blog post Cups and Saucers Quilt Block and Call the Midwife.

2 comments:

I love hearing from readers. Your comments make my day!