Friday, January 24, 2014

My Irish Great-Grandpa Quilt Up Close and Personal, Part IV

I created my Irish Great-Grandpa Sampler Quilt to accompany a biography of my great grandfather, James Lynch, written by my grandmother, Hazel Lynch Skonberg.  Read the idea behind the quilt. 
 
My long-armer and friend, Jane Heroux, did a wonderful job quilting my Irish Great-Grandpa Sampler Quilt.  The block above is the Yankee Puzzle block, the seventh one in my quilt.  You can find the link to the free pattern and the biography portion behind this block right here.

The eighth block in my Irish Great-Grandpa Sampler Quilt is called Courthouse Steps.  You can find the link to the free pattern and the biography portion behind this block right here.
 
You might also enjoy reading my previous blog post My Irish Great-Grandpa Quilt Up Close and Personal Part III.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers. Your comments make my day!